Contractual party: Esfahan Oil Refining Company
Beginning year: 2011
- Removing water biological contamination in order to increase the efficiency of membrane in water treatment systems using Alostina filters
- Significant reduction of microorganisms growth between reverse osmosis membrane layers
- Reducing the amount of bacteria in the water up to 99%
Results and Achievements:
- Utilizing antibacterial characteristic of nanofilters producing in Nano Vahed Sanat Persia CO., significant reduction of microorganisms and preventing their proliferation in water and the membrane surface.
- Reduce the amount of sediment on the membrane surface and thus increase the membrane shelf life
- Reducing coliforms in wastewater using new system designed in Nano Vahed Sanat Persia Co.
The impacts of the project:
- Increase the membrane shelf life in water and wastewater treatment systems
- Reducing energy consumption due to reduced pressure in the pumping system required for the membrane
- Reduce the cost of water and wastewater treatment in oil refine company