BioGME organic matter, in the form of solid and liquid, is used in the aquaculture industry to control and improve the quality of water.
- Increase organic matter load in the water and supply materials needed for photosynthesis cycle.
- Increase photosynthesis zone depth
- Supplying needed oxygen by controlling photosynthesis-respiration process.
- Reduce the amount of aquatic solid waste and control BOD& COD in aquaculture environment
- Enhance the water quality
- Increase production rate
- Reduce water consumption
- Significant reduction of losses in summer
- Improving the Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)
Used in earthen ponds based on certain concentration (according to expert suggestion)